Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ship Balloons Which Type Of Balloon Would Be Best To Ship Inside A Box? How Many Days Can I Expect One To Last?

Which type of balloon would be best to ship inside a box? How many days can I expect one to last? - ship balloons

A Mylar balloon would be my choice, but I'll tell you who are sensitive to heat and can grow quickly this will break it - the reason that's important that you do not know where the field is maintained along the way - and what type of climate, or how long he will be in a van.

If this is important - something that can be inflated with air, floats to expand significantly for those that still have their shape. Air molecules are larger than the helium molecules, so that the balloon is inflated to stay a few months at least.

I do not know how you could answer a few statements YA, without an actual source, or reference to make.

0 comments:

Post a Comment