Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Process Runner I Hurt My Achilles Tendon While Trying On An Old Pair Of Pointe Shoes. How Can I Speed The Recovery Process?

I hurt my Achilles tendon while trying on an old pair of pointe shoes. How can I speed the recovery process? - process runner

Firstly, I know I have to look outside the classroom. I am old as the hills, so I know and was not really a point.

I tried to buy a few old Grishko 2007s (in 2007, when he came out) was too small. They were very excited - more than my youngest partner and I wanted to see what my bow saw. I have them and do not show w / out will be on his toes on the back of the shoe dug into my tendon. That is all what I did and I immediately went. This afternoon, happened yesterday.

It hurts to walk around the house, but perhaps not at all, because I have kids. I am also angry because I am a runner and I blow, until I can go crazy.

So, what works, if anything, accelerate the recovery process, in addition to the other? Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment