Thursday, December 31, 2009

Led Recessed Lighting How Can I Place Recessed Lights If It Cannot Use Up The Space Evenly To Have Symmetry?

How can I place recessed lights if it cannot use up the space evenly to have symmetry? - led recessed lighting

I have a living room, which is about 15'x16. The left side of the room with a fireplace, so I know I put a light in front of him. There should be a column of light is on the left side, then approximately 3 lights. Now the hard part is the right side of the room. My house is old, and the roof on the right side of the room is heavily weighted, so there is not enough space to accommodate, and that means you can not drop the light evenly balanced with the left to a part.

The eye is a left column and a column in the middle of the room, you can not turn the light on the right side of the room. I was originally a box-shaped 8-lights-or U-shape with 7 lights. Is there a better way to delete the lights? The wall has a picture and the wall directly in front of the fireplace, it is likely to make an image have there. There is no upper wall because the room overlooking the dining room.

1 comments:

sadie_oy... said...

You can offer up to four built-in lights in a square pattern on a uniform illumination throughout the room.

Post a Comment