Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Celebration To Honor Grandmother Proper Wedding Etiquette?

Proper Wedding Etiquette? - a celebration to honor grandmother

My BF and I were together almost 10 years. We provide to our wedding date for our anniversary of 10 years. Unfortunately, we had some problems.
1. Just 1 24th child on Sep 08 10yr our anniversary is the 09th September 20 Now we are planning to have a family, baby's 1st class Anniversary reflection on the end of next week. This would slow. 26 of the 09th September. People usually on the weekends may also married. When we get on Saturday, married last week, two celebrations are set too close together?

2. I'm still in the process of choosing a bridesmaid. I hesitate, because first I have a friend I have known for over 6 years. But it is a little more self-centered in the drama. On the other hand have a retirementFriend who is a bubbly and fun, but I've only met 3 years and only from time to time. I lean more bouncy. It would be wrong for me to do? (both were married at stake threshold)

3. Should I worry if I know that people are only presented for the free meal. Personally, I am always a wedding gift, when I get one. But when I had my baby shower a lot more mouths to feed.

4. The last .... I'm afraid that (my grandmother side of the people who want to take my mother did not like my uncles, aunts and drinks) invites. How can you say a family member who is not more pressure for overtime?

0 comments:

Post a Comment